Thursday, March 25, 2010

Plans Of Things To Come

Okay....I made a blog, I posted an Intro....now what?

All you ladies with your awe-inspiring blogs make things look easy!

In order to post something and to let you know I'm still here I brainstormed some ideas about future postings:

- Beginning Homeschool
My oldest is 2 1/2 and while I am not committing to a regimented school "curriculum" I have decided to make our "learning time" more concrete and scheduled. I found some great resources that I'll put the links up for.

- Rowdy Boys and Discipline
I figured, why beat around the bush? I'll go ahead and make people mad at me right off the bat by giving my strong opinions on discipline. You can follow us on our current struggle with turning our out-of-control toddler into the blessing we know he can be through bible-based discipline.

- Chickens 2010
Last year we lept fearlessly into the world of poultry raising but this year we have a plan. Lord willing, we will expand our egg layers and have some in the freezer by years end. Follow us through the learning process of processing our own meat.....and pray for us too!

- Submission
Yes ladies, I am going there. Too many young wives have been lured from biblical teachings by the golden calf of feminism. Now that I have found the blessings of being a godly wife I hope I can help others do the same.

I also plan to post a list of book reviews and blog suggestions for ya'll. More pictures are coming, I promise. Suggestions? Questions? I would LOVE to hear them!

God Bless,
Melodie

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read your posts on all these topics! They sound wonderful!
    Blessings, Rossie

    ReplyDelete