Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby Food Deal


I know many of you don't use baby food but if you do I found a great deal at Dollar Tree of all places.

Now Dollar Tree, mind you, is a tricky place.  They persuade you into buying things you don't need with their promise of "Everything for $1.00" and often times you can, in fact, get the item cheaper at Walmart.  However, they do have some great deals on things like homeschool supplies, picture frames and baby odds and ends. 

Today, I found Gerber baby food 3 for $1.00, so roughly .33 cents a piece. I usually pay .60 something-cents for the same at Walmart or H.E.B. I know what your thinking, but don't worry, I checked all of the expiration dates and they're A-okay.  The only down side of this deal is the selection.  They usually only have cereal and fruit combination's but its a good staple to keep around.   

In fact, while feeding my latest addition by 2 1/2 year old has been known to steal bites of the oatmeal/apple sauce/banana.  And I know I could make this cheaper but the convenience is hard to beat = )


Know of any good deals?  Feel free to share!

*The graphic used came from the site below*

No comments:

Post a Comment