Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I have no title....

I really don't......all the creativity I once had has left me. 

First, I thought I would include a link to Konbit Sante, due to a request I had. In my last post I talked about getting together with some ladies and making birth kits for Haitian women.  It was an amazing opportunity to give babies and mommies a healthy delivery.   The website it was featured on is Craft Hope, a very interesting organization, all you crafters out there should check it out!


I am very happy to report that the tomatoes are in the ground and are flourishing.  It just took us moving back into the city to be able to plant a garden....go figure.  I went a little plant crazy but was careful when choosing which varieties would do best and Jacob is such a big helper now he helps me water everything. 

I feel a little like this person when I think of spring....

I never thought I would be excited about spring cleaning but I am so ready to start on it next week!  I'll do another post about that, but would love to know y'alls tips on spring/thorough cleaning.  : )

This week has been spent recooperating from my parents visit.  Does anybody know what I'm talking about? 
The visit went really well though, we all had fun and enjoyed it.  My parents even went to church with us...again.  That is the second time I remember my parents going to church...ever.  Glory be to God for His amazing works!

Getting back in the groove of things since Sickness 2011 hit us for 3 weeks.  I am LOVING my new routine, so much so that I've had no problem sticking with it, a post will be coming tomorrow on that.  : )

And finally, I'll leave you with this picture as we say good-bye to winter and hello to spring!

February 2011


 God Bless,

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to be alone no matter how much we love and enjoy our visitors.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete