Otherwise entitled: My List of Excuses.
1)We all got sick with a horrible virus (except my husband who waited on us and took care of the house, I love that man!)
2) have been going to routine Dr. checkups with my grandmother. Kind of creepy since I haven't been to a Dr. since Jacob was about 6 months.
3) Trying to get a solid routine set in place, and let me tell you ITS NOT WORKING! Its amazing how much being in a different house can throw you off.
4) We've been spring cleaning/organizing a garage sale. This should only take us, I don't know, until next summer.....
5)Jacob and I have been doing "tot school". Because a bored Jacob morphs into Tasmanian Devil Jacob. We've been making letter crafts and reading library books. It all feels very "homeschool like" and I am enjoying it.
5) Jason and I had a talk this past Sunday because I was having a "bad morning" and threw a temper tantrum. As embarrassing as it is to admit that, I think its important that I do. So now, My husband has said that Saturday is officially "Get Ready for Sunday-Day" so future melt-down, hissy fits can be avoided. Ahem.
6) I was involved in a charity project to make birth kits for midwives in Haiti. I had some friends over and everyone pitched in. We made 18 kits! I thoroughly enjoyed having people over and hope to do so again soon.
So there are my excuses, and now for my goals.
- Jason wants to go to church Wednesday and attend Sunday School as well as service on Sunday........every week. Yes, I know I only have 2 kids (3 if you count my grandmother!) but it is hard work especially since I have no idea what I'm doing. So I will be planning how to make that go more smoothly.
- Exercise. Ick. I know I'll never look like 130 lb me but I would like to work on being more healthy.
-Working on meek and gentle spirit, controlling anger and thinking joyful thoughts. Man, that's work all on its own.
-Implementing another bedtime routine. We get the kids on one and then jason goes on call and everything goes to pot. *sigh* i will be in charge of keeping up with the new routine while Jason's away....no pressure there huh?
Thats all for now, sorry for the rambling. But if I don't write it down it stays in my head and nothing else will fit. : )