Monday, August 2, 2010

Cleaning Re-Schedule

Just when I think that I'm getting this housekeeping thing down I have to take apart my schedule and re-organize it. grrrr
So far I do my cleaning in one day and spread my laundry out over a week. The rest of the week I don't do much other than play with the kids. While that's fun and all, I'm really not happy with myself killing myself that one day a week to get the house all spic and span.
Soooo....I've been talking with Jason on what he thinks I need to work on more around the house and how I could better manage my time. I found some great websites to use as well.

Large Family Logistics


Why am I sharing all of this? I NEED YOUR HELP! How do y'all schedule your cleaning. Do you clean everything once a week or break it up by day? Most of the tips on the blogs I read are for large families with able bodied children and I need some tips for when your doing it all by your lonesome. (Jacob does have chores but that's for another post)

Speaking of other posts, I have some neat things to share so those should be coming up soon:
- Ways to recycle things
-Cleaning schedule (if I can figure it out)
- Choosing A pet for your family (from my experience running a pet business)
- Discipline (expect a huge post on this one!)

Can't wait to hear y'alls input!

God Bless,
Melodie

1 comment:

  1. When the kids were little, I did the once a week thing. Now I do a little each day. I love Motivated Moms (and the 2010 version is on sale now for $4). I know some Mom's who use FlyLady with great success...but I never could get the hang of it. I've been thinking of doing some posts on chores/cleaning too...maybe we could do something together!

    Have a great week Melodie!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete